VERSATILE, WEATHERPROOF NEUTRAL RUNNING SHOES FOR ALL KINDS OF WEATHER.
Rain or shine, streets or parks, the Ultraboost All Terrain goes where you run. These men's running shoes feature a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper that wraps around your foot and protects in wet conditions with a water-repellent coating. The high collar has a soft, step-in feel and acts as a splash guard for your ankle. The integrated midfoot cage and moulded heel counter offer targeted support for a locked-down fit, while a Boost midsole powers every step with light, fast energy.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps repel water
- High collar and winterised features with a raw and rough feel; Integrated midfoot cage for support
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; ATR outsole works like winter tyres for your feet
- Weight: 338 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32.2 mm / forefoot: 22.2 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Synthetic lining / Rubber outsole