The GEL-KAYANO® 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot.
Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support.
We also updated the midsole with FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step.
A LITETRUSS™ stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
- Engineered knit upper improves breathability
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning provides good shock absorption
- FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology